Luxury camping, no effort required.
An effortless camping trip on the Oregon Coast. Experience Pacific City with our beautiful new and classic Airstream rentals. Centrally located in Hart’s Camp, just East of the Inn at Cape Kiwanda, this new Oregon camping park is just one block from the beach and the award-winning Pelican Brewing Company.
Each Airstream RV Camping Unit is fully equipped with everything you need for a memorable trip including luxurious amenities found at a fine hotel. Enjoy luxurious linens and towels with plush pillows and bedding, flat screen TV’s with cable and DVD players. All of the Airstream RV rentals are equipped with full bathrooms and indoor showers, a living plant wall outdoor shower, and communal shower and restroom facilities in the park. The Airstream kitchens have fridges, freezers, coffee makers, and high-end dishes for entertaining and enjoying a quick and delicious meal. Fire up your outdoor gas grill and kick back on the plush green grass or Adirondack chairs while cooking the days catch. Request a few European style bikes for your stay and cruise the town like the locals.
Unique amenities in our new and vintage model Airstreams:
- Indoor, outdoor, and communal showers
- Fish cleaning station in the park
- European style bikes to cruise the town
- Outdoor gas grills with great grill tools
- Plush, green landscape throughout the sites
- Slide open the fencing at select units to create one large outdoor space. Great for small corporate groups, weddings, family reunions and friends.
- Coffee makers, kitchens, utensils, dishes in all units
- Fire pits with bundled wood, kindling, and matches provided
- Adirondack chairs
- Cable, internet, and Wi-Fi
Book these as a group to accommodate family and friends. The Airstream sites are custom designed with fencing that easily slides open to your neighboring units if you desire. Airstream #1 and Airstream #2 open together to make one large unit. Airstream #3 and Airstream #4 open together to make another large unit. Or if you like your privacy, take a look at Airstream #5 for the largest and most private outdoor space.