A NOTE TO OUR GUESTS
In accordance with Oregon state mandate we ask guests ages 5 and older to join us in wearing face coverings in all public indoor areas.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Your Open Nest Team
Dear Friends of Open Nest Vacation Rentals,
We are excited to welcome you back to your coastal home away from home on the North Coast. Our coastal homes are the perfect setting to reconnect with your family in a private setting. Enjoy beach strolls, oceanside sunsets, and access to hiking. Your options are endless to relax and recharge in your special coastal home.
With recent information provided by the Oregon Health Authority, we will continue to ask all our guests and team members to wear face coverings and practice social distancing in all public areas.
In addition, to ensure the well-being and safety of all we will continue to implement the following measures:
- All team members will be wearing face coverings in their workspaces and while cleaning our homes.
- All team members shifts will begin with a wellness check, including a temperature check and confirmation of wellness.
- We have implemented a rigorous schedule of sanitation for all homes. We will not be able to accommodate late check-outs or early check-ins currently to ensure the safety of each home.
- A new, simplified digital check-in process will be shared with you in a pre-arrival email before your arrival date.
- We have replaced the compendium book with a few pages of essential information that will be replaced after each stay. All other information can be found on our website here.
- We’ve extended our dining offerings. Simply look for the QR code in your room to scan and review our neighborhood restaurant menus. View our most up-to-date dining options, here.
- The fitness facility at Shorepine Village will remain closed for the time being.
- The fitness facility at Pacific Seawatch will remain closed for the time being.
- Before you arrive, please review the requirements, here set forth by Governor Kate Brown. Social and at-home gatherings are limited to no more than 8 individuals from a maximum of 2 households.
Our team is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 503.965.5776. Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions or feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you to your coastal home,
Your Open Nest Team