COVID-19 EXPECTATIONS & ETIQUETTE
A NOTE TO OUR GUESTS
Dear Friends of Open Nest Vacation Rentals,
We are excited to welcome you back to your coastal home away from home on the North Coast. Our coastal homes are the perfect setting to reconnect with your family in a private setting. Enjoy beach strolls, oceanside sunsets, and access to hiking. Your options are endless to relax and recharge in your special coastal home.
To ensure the well-being and safety of our guests, team members, and the community we have implemented the following safety measures:
- In accordance with Governor Kate Brown’s mandates, we ask our guests to join us in wearing face coverings and observing physical distancing in all public areas indoors and outdoors during their stay.
- All team members will be wearing face coverings in their workspaces and while cleaning our homes.
- All team members shifts will begin with a wellness check, including a temperature check and confirmation of wellness.
- We have implemented a rigorous schedule of sanitation for all homes. We will not be able to accommodate late check-outs or early check-ins currently to ensure the safety of each home.
- Extra throw pillows and blankets have been stored away.
- A new, simplified digital check-in process that will be shared with you in a pre-arrival email before your arrival date.
- We have replaced the compendium book with a few pages of essential information that will be replaced after each stay. All other information can be found on our website here.
- Local favorite, Pelican Brewing Company is open for Seated Dining, Takeout, and Curbside. Get your morning coffee fix curbside or to-go with Stimulus Coffee + Bakery. Meridian Restaurant & Bar is also open for dinner nightly, please make a reservation in advance.
- The fitness facility at at Shorepine Village will remain closed for the time being.
- The fitness facility at Pacific Seawatch will remain closed for the time being.
Before you arrive, please review the requirements below set forth by State and Local officials for Phase 2 of reopening. Per Oregon state guidelines, only individuals who are in the same household or in the same family who are congregating together are allowed to rent a short-term lodging home. More than 10 individuals not in the same household who stay at a short-term rental together for social or recreational purposes are in violation of the Statewide Gatherings, Indoor Social Get-Together guidance.
Our team is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 503.965.5776. Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions or feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you to your coastal home,
Your Open Nest Team